I learned this tips from a cousin that is a makeup artist. And I thought it would be a great idea to share it with you guys for your special occasions. Also if you are in prom season worth reading 😀
– if you are planning to to use a bold lipstick, conceal really well your imperfection for the special event, attending or the special occasion you are planning to wear it. This is due that the bold colors make them more evident.
– You can actually get inspired by your outfit colors and wear a complete opposite color of lipstick ( who said we had to match completely, remember to have fun! 🙂 )
– if you are one of those lipgloss lover, keep in mind that when you apply it on top of your lipstick, don’t start to rub your lips. Because by doing this you are crushing the lipgloss molecules and that makes it less durable on your lips.
– When using a a lip liner make sure it is the same color as your lipstick or a really approximate match. This will make your bold lips to stand out more, be more perfect,and last more.
– If you have to talk in public or have any kind of presentation,that requires speaking to an audience, don’t hesitate highlighting your lips with a really strong color. This is a good way to make people pay attention to you because they have all the attention in your mouth.
– if your lips are thin, don’t line them outside your natural lip line, with this you are just creating a fake look. ( embrace what you have ! Bold lips look amazing on thin lips!)
That is it for today guys hope you find it usefull!
follow my blog!
Twitter: @andreflowerrett See you there!
Also check me on newlook and on bloglovin