Hello guys ! As I mentioned on my twitter account I changed my publishing days to Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday! If you don’t follow me on twitter I invite you to do it at @andreflowerrett.
Today I wanted to share with you guys the nail-polishes I’ve been gravitating the most this spring! I repeat them every time I paint my nails.
This pastel pink color is really cute and I find that it resembles a cupcake!
It is called heart of stone !
This one is the perfect type of pink it makes my hands look with a lot of life, and also really complements fair skin tones. Reminds me of a doll and everyone wants to feel like a doll 😉 . It is called Greenwich Village!
This one is not the typical spring color but I just think it breaks the thing a little bit, and It is perfect to give a different twist. As you can observe I don’t forget the name because it has another lid, sorry in that one 😉 .
To finish up my favorites..
My favorite my Mac mini in fiestaware. As the name says it is the perfect shade for pail skins and to be out of the typical orange color. And it is a complete fiesta in your finger tips ! 🙂
That is it for today guys, I am really making an effort on making my photography a more fun experience for you , and also making it different from the average blogger type of blog. Let me know if you like! By commenting and subscribing.
See you on the next one
Follow me in twitter! @andreflowerrett
Also in bloglovin
And on newlook! http://lookbook.nu/andreflowerrette
I learned this tips from a cousin that is a makeup artist. And I thought it would be a great idea to share it with you guys for your special occasions. Also if you are in prom season worth reading 😀
– if you are planning to to use a bold lipstick, conceal really well your imperfection for the special event, attending or the special occasion you are planning to wear it. This is due that the bold colors make them more evident.
– You can actually get inspired by your outfit colors and wear a complete opposite color of lipstick ( who said we had to match completely, remember to have fun! 🙂 )
– if you are one of those lipgloss lover, keep in mind that when you apply it on top of your lipstick, don’t start to rub your lips. Because by doing this you are crushing the lipgloss molecules and that makes it less durable on your lips.
– When using a a lip liner make sure it is the same color as your lipstick or a really approximate match. This will make your bold lips to stand out more, be more perfect,and last more.
– If you have to talk in public or have any kind of presentation,that requires speaking to an audience, don’t hesitate highlighting your lips with a really strong color. This is a good way to make people pay attention to you because they have all the attention in your mouth.
– if your lips are thin, don’t line them outside your natural lip line, with this you are just creating a fake look. ( embrace what you have ! Bold lips look amazing on thin lips!)
That is it for today guys hope you find it usefull!
follow my blog!
Twitter: @andreflowerrett See you there!
Also check me on newlook and on bloglovin