I learned this tips from a cousin that is a makeup artist. And I thought it would be a great idea to share it with you guys for your special occasions. Also if you are in prom season worth reading 😀
– if you are planning to to use a bold lipstick, conceal really well your imperfection for the special event, attending or the special occasion you are planning to wear it. This is due that the bold colors make them more evident.
– You can actually get inspired by your outfit colors and wear a complete opposite color of lipstick ( who said we had to match completely, remember to have fun! 🙂 )
– if you are one of those lipgloss lover, keep in mind that when you apply it on top of your lipstick, don’t start to rub your lips. Because by doing this you are crushing the lipgloss molecules and that makes it less durable on your lips.
– When using a a lip liner make sure it is the same color as your lipstick or a really approximate match. This will make your bold lips to stand out more, be more perfect,and last more.
– If you have to talk in public or have any kind of presentation,that requires speaking to an audience, don’t hesitate highlighting your lips with a really strong color. This is a good way to make people pay attention to you because they have all the attention in your mouth.
– if your lips are thin, don’t line them outside your natural lip line, with this you are just creating a fake look. ( embrace what you have ! Bold lips look amazing on thin lips!)
That is it for today guys hope you find it usefull!
follow my blog!
Twitter: @andreflowerrett See you there!
Also check me on newlook and on bloglovin
Today I come to you guys with a breakfast idea! For those days when you wake up and simply don’t know what to prepare. This happens to me constantly, that is why I decided to share it with you. I decided to do this because beauty not only consist on the clothes you wear or the makeup you wear it consists in the things you eat! I have to do a disclaimer, this is what I like to eat and the things that work for me, also what I consider healthy. I am not a professional I just do what I like. So let’s begin!
This idea is really easy, and has a combination of vegetables and fruit,also grains and protein that gives you the energy to start your day.
First let’s start with the smoothie!
For this one you could add as much or less as you want. It really goes with personal preference.
– One pear
– Four strawberries
– One carrot
– Four leaves of spinach
– oatmeal or granola as you prefer
You simply put the mentioned ingredients in the blender and add a little bit of water and almond milk it depend on the number of glasses you want to make, and blend very well.
The next step is to make a boiled egg. It is really easy and nutritious. You just get a pan put water and a little bit of vinegar so the egg doesn’t break and just wait around 8 minutes. Then you peel it and slice it in two and apply a little of pepper. To accompany my smoothie and egg I like to get some Quakers cookies that have 7 grains and are really tasty.
And that is it !! you have a lovely and easy breakfast idea!
That is it for today guys I really hope you enjoy and find it useful and remember beauty is not just the fashion and the makeup it is also what you give your body. Also don’t forget to drink lots of water!
Remember to subscribe and follow the blog! 🙂
And check me on bloglovin!
I know sometimes we are looking for some beauty secrets with just 100 precent of natural ingredients on them, I must confess I am one of those persons. Sometimes so today I decided to share with you four of my all natural little “recipes” for a gorgeous skin and hair.
So let’s jump to the point 😉
For the first one you are going pure extra olive oil, and honey. You are going to put 3 table spoons on a bowl of the olive oil and 2 of the honey ( depending on the amount you want to make). Then you heat that in the microwave, to allow all the nutrients on them start to act. And then you apply it on you hair, I recommend avoiding the roots. And leave it in for 30 ,I minutes and then rinse and shampoo as normal. This mask will help you to really hydrate your hair.
The next one is a really good scrub I learned it on the hair salon, when I go and get manicurs. You just need any type of hydrating cream and sugar. Then you mix both and apply it in your desired areas. After that you rinse it with water. It is a really soft but effective scrub, plus you could use it everywhere.
The next one is an avocado hair conditioner for people that have really dry hair. It is really easy and so effective.You just need one avocado ( for long hair) and after you shampoo you just apply it to damp hair to the ends not to the roots because you would make it really oily. And you let it hydrate for 3 minutes and then just rinse it with a lot of water.
The last one is one that I use almost daily. It is Argan oil they sell them in any beauty supply store. I apply it to my ends to keep them moisturized throughout the day. And it is very good for a finishing step after you style your hair.
So that is it for today, hope you liked it and try them.
Follow my blog!
And go check me on bloglovin